My name is Anthony Ferrante. I am a personal injury attorney who specializes in premises liability cases in New York City. I created this website to help you understand your legal rights and remedies following a slip and fall or trip and fall accident in the state of New York.
If you’ve been injured as the result of a slip (or trip) and fall accident, I suggest you begin by reading these these two (2) articles:
These articles will help you understand the basics of slip and fall cases, and whether you may be able to sue the negligent party, based on the specifics of your case.
From there, I suggest you browse the following New York slip and fall FAQs:
- Do I Need to File an Accident Report?
- What Is the Statute Of Limitations?
- Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Common Locations of Slip and Fall Accidents
- How Can I Bolster My Case?
- How Much Might My Case Be Worth?
- How Long Will it Take to Resolve My Case?
At any time during your research, I invite you to contact me to discuss your case. I offer 100% free and confidential consultations. Once I understand the specifics of your case, I’ll be able to tell you whether you ought to consider filing a lawsuit, or whether another course of action is more appropriate.