NY Premise Liability Attorney
BROOKLYN | BRONX | QUEENS | MANHATTAN
My name is Anthony Ferrante. I am a personal injury attorney who has committed my entire career to fighting for justice for people like you. Since 2007 I’ve helped hundreds of people pick up the pieces after a slip and fall accident and move forward with their lives.
A consultation with me to discuss the details of your case – on the phone, over text or email, or in-person – is absolutely free of charge.
I invite you to give me a call if you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident. You will get an honest opinion and a clear assessment of your potential injury case. Every matter is taken on a contingency fee basis, which means that if we can help you there will be no fee unless we obtain a verdict or settlement in your case.
Do You Have a Valid Slip and Fall Claim?
If you were caused to fall and sustain an injury as a result of a dangerous condition, it may be worth investigating.
What is a slip and fall (or a trip and fall) accident?
There are countless ways that a person can slip, trip, fall and be injured, but these six (6) are the most common types that we see in our practice:
- Trip and fall on a raised, uneven or broken sidewalk
- Slip and fall because of water or some other liquid in a store
- Slip or trip and fall down the steps of an apartment building or office building
- Slip and fall because someone did not clear snow and ice after a snow storm
- Slip and fall due to a Landlord’s failure to fix a leaking ceiling
- Slip or trip and fall on a sidewalk or temporary walkway because of ongoing construction
What do I need to prove in a slip and fall accident case?
The most important question – and the first thing we ask any potential slip and fall client – is “What Caused You To Fall?” The answer to this question can shape the outlook of your potential case.
- That there was a dangerous condition that caused the fall
- That we can identify the party responsible for the dangerous condition
- That the responsible party either created the dangerous condition or had “notice” of the dangerous condition
- Do I Need to File an Accident Report?
- What Is the Statute Of Limitations?
- Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Common Locations of Slip and Fall Accidents
- How Can I Bolster My Case?
- How Much Might My Case Be Worth?
- How Long Will it Take to Resolve My Case?