NYC Slip & Fall Lawyer
We are committed to fighting for justice for people like you. Since 2007 we’ve helped hundreds of people pick up the pieces after a slip and fall accident and move forward with their lives.
100% Free Consultation. You will get an honest opinion and a clear assessment of your potential injury case. Every matter is taken on a contingency fee basis, which means that if we can help you there will be NO fee unless we obtain a verdict or settlement in your case.
100% Free Consultation
Do You Have a Valid Slip and Fall Claim?
If you’ve been injured after a fall on dangerous property in New York City, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your
Proving liability in a slip and fall accident is complicated, which is why you need experienced slip and fall lawyers in NYC.
At Ferrante & Koenig, we have over three decades of experience representing clients for all types of slip and fall and trip and fall incidents.
What is a slip and fall (or a trip and fall) accident?
There are countless ways that a person can slip, trip, fall and be injured, but these six (6) are the most common types that we see in our practice:
- Trip and fall on a raised, uneven or broken sidewalk
- Slip and fall because of water or some other liquid in a store
- Slip or trip and fall down the steps of an apartment building or office building
- Slip and fall because someone did not clear snow and ice after a snow storm
- Slip and fall due to a Landlord’s failure to fix a leaking ceiling
- Slip or trip and fall on a sidewalk or temporary walkway because of ongoing construction
What do I need to prove in a slip and fall accident case?
The most important question – and the first thing we ask any potential slip and fall client – is “What Caused You To Fall?” The answer to this question can shape the outlook of your
- That there was a dangerous condition that caused the fall
- That we can identify the party responsible for the dangerous condition
- That the responsible party either created the dangerous condition or had “notice” of the dangerous condition
The attorneys at Ferrante & Koenig are highly-qualified in the field of personal injury law and offer compassionate and expert legal representation for those harmed by another party’s negligence in construction accidents, car accidents, premises liability, work injuries, and other personal injury matters.There is no cost to speak to us about your case.
We’re here to help
Anthony A. Ferrante, a founding partner of Ferrante & Koenig, PLLC, is a New York City based personal injury attorney who has dedicated his career to seeking justice for those individuals who are injured through the fault of another.Anthony has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients through jury verdict, arbitration, mediation and settlements.
Jeffrey Koenig, a founding partner of Ferrante & Koenig, PLLC, has tried countless cases and taken numerous jury verdicts throughout the boroughs of the City of New York in both New York State and Federal Courts.Jeffrey works tirelessly for victims of negligence, spending most days in the courtroom or in depositions, preparing the cases for trial.